- Thunder Bay Votes website has all your local voting information and also individual candidate profiles and contact information.
- Voter Look Up is a website where you can confirm or update their electoral information; add an elector name to an address; and, change school support.
- Ontario Municipal & School Board Elections is a website with candidate profiles from across Ontario and helpful information such as answering the what trustees are responsible for question.
- Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board website has information on the current board trustees, board meeting material, and polices.
- Municipal Property Assessment Corporation’s (MPAC) Here who can go through the procedures to change school support designation with MPAC. MPAC is an independent, not-for-profit corporation funded by all Ontario municipalities, accountable to the Province, municipalities and property taxpayers through its 13-member Board of Directors. Their role is to accurately assess and classify all properties in Ontario in compliance with the Assessment Act and regulations set by the Government of Ontario.
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Thunder Bay The Diocese of Thunder Bay is located in Northwestern Ontario. It stretches from Manitouwadge in the east to Kenora in the west, is bordered by Lake Superior and the U.S. border on the south and goes as far north as Red Lake and Balmertown.
- For the Parents The new Ontario government is embarking on a thorough province-wide consultation with parents to obtain input about their children’s education, beginning in September 2018.
Are you on the Voter’s List?
Click here for more voting information.